ZMJ Call For Papers: Fashion and Communication
Volume 12 n. 1, 2022
Daniela Calanca (University of Bologna)
Grazia D’Annunzio (Journalist)
ZoneModa Journal invites you to present proposal for a monographic issue on Fashion and Communication. The goal is to explore relationships, convergences and possible discrepancies between these two fields.
More precisely, the issue’s aim would be to encourage and develop a critical and innovative thinking within the fashion territory, in either a theoretical or practical perspective. Through historical analysis and new developments, fashion communication - along with its spread and awareness - plays more than ever a pivotal role in the varied tapestry of our contemporary society.
We therefore invite you to submit contributions on these following topics:
- Evolution of fashion journalism and trends analysis
- Fashion and visual comunication
- Advertising vocabulary and fashion journalism
- Fashion comunication through exbibitions
- Web Journalism
- Genderless fashion: a new comunication
- Fashion Journalism: training and practices
Abstracts of no more than 1000 words + 5 bibliographical references (word*.docx format), written either in Italian or English, must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract acceptance does not guarantee publication of the article, which will be submitted to a double-blind peer-review process.
- abstract submission: October 30, 2021.
- notification of acceptance/rejection: November 30, 2021 (notice of acceptance might include comments and requests of explanations).
- full-length paper (6000/7000 words) submission: February 15, 2022.
- comments of the reviewers will be conveyed together with the editor’s decision (approval with no changes, approval with major/minor changes and/or rejection): March 31, 2022.
- authors shall send the reviewed article to the editorial staff by April 30, 2022.
ZMJ 12.1 2022 is scheduled to be published by July 2022.